For professional podcasts, events, and republication, please use the following bio:
Matt has over 13 years of experience in search engine optimization (SEO). Matt has worked with various enterprise businesses, including Manulife / John Hancock, SEMrush, Commvault, and iCIMS. Matt has also worked in agency environments, including Martindale Hubble / Lexis Nexis, WebROI, and Search Interactions. Matt has managed SEO locally, nationally, and internationally.
Invite Matt as a guest on your podcast
- Location – United States
- State – NJ
- Gender – Male
- Available For – Remote Interviews
- Languages Spoken – English
- Get In Touch – Schedule time on my calendar, or request via my profile on interviewbookers.com
Topics I can discuss
- SEO Strategies
- SEO Consulting
- Agency SEO
- Enterprise SEO
- Local SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO (Link Building)
- SEO Audits
- Technical SEO
- SEO Best Practices
- SEO Algorithms
- Being A Podcast Guest
- Getting Booked As A Podcast Guest
- Starting A Podcast
Interview Questions You Can Ask Me
- How has SEO changed in 2023?
- How can you use Google’s E-E-A-T Framework against AI content?
- How does schema help support Google’s E-E-A-T Framework?
- How can you tie together your different online profiles for Google?
- How can you determine how hard it will be to rank for a keyword?
- Why is it important to niche down in your business with SEO?
- Why should your keyword research follow your business niche strategy?
- What on-page SEO best practices should you employ?
- How can your web pages occupy more space in search engine results?
- Why is it essential to do audience research for being a podcast guest?
- How can being a podcast guest help your off-page SEO?
- Why should you care if the guest interviews you were on are indexed in Google?
- How can you help Google index your podcast guest interview backlinks?
Check out Matt’s experience on LinkedInlinkedin
Professional Backstory: To hear more about Matt’s professional backstory, listen to the following podcast episode:Listen to Matt's Backstory
Feel free to republish the photo below with credit back to this page.
To republish content from EMJ Media, please first schedule a time on my calendar and join a meeting to get permission.
Unauthorized content republication – is considered copyright infringement.
- All syndication of content requires a canonical URL back to the original post.
- All syndicated content from https://emjpodcast.com requires a do-follow link to the homepage.