Table of Contents
Len Ward Intro
All businesses who market their products and or services need to have a formula to understand the return on investment (ROI) of their marketing efforts.
In this episode, Len Ward provides us with clear guidance on how businesses, marketing departments, and agencies can align to understand Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) while being able to find holes in the buyer’s journey/marketing funnel.
Len Ward Bio
With over 26 years of experience in entrepreneurship, business finance, and digital marketing, I’m Len Ward, the founder of Ward Consulting. I specialize in marketing ROI, customer acquisition costs, and marketing investment allocations. My approach prioritizes innovation over-optimization, empowering clients to make informed marketing investment decisions. Let me help you make sense of your marketing numbers, so you can uncover hidden opportunities and unleash the full potential of your marketing budget.
Website – https://ward.consulting/
About Len – https://ward.consulting/about/
Media – https://ward.consulting/media/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/lenward/
X (formerly Twitter) – https://twitter.com/LenWardNJ
Questions I asked Len
- What are Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) and, how do you calculate them?
- Why is it important to understand your CAC?
- How do you find marketing ROI?
- Why is it important to understand what your digital buyer’s journey should look like?
- How do you attribute ROI to the different stages of the buyer’s journey across source mediums?
- How can we properly establish Marketing ROI?
- What is the number one misconception about marketing ROI?
- What is your opinion on how small businesses should invest in marketing in a bad economy?
- How should a small to mid-sized business create a real marketing budget?
- What is the number one reason a marketing campaign fails?
Check out more episodes of our SEO podcast.