Table of Contents
Meet Corey Walker
Today’s guest is Correy Walker an expert on Instagram and Instagram for business.
It is my pleasure to welcome Corey to the show.
Corey Walker Bio
Corey Walker is the co-author of Instagram for Dummies, and Instagram for Business for Dummies, a how-to guide for using Instagram to market your business. She is also the owner of The Marketing Specialist, a digital marketing agency in El Dorado Hills, California. Corey works with several clients to produce social media strategies, including creating graphics and written content, advising on video, scheduling content, buying ads, and tracking analytics. She loves helping businesses achieve success in the online world!
My video interview with Corey
LinkedIn Company Bio: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-marketing-specialist/about/
Book # 1 – Instagram For Business For Dummies Paperback on Amazon
link Tree – https://linktr.ee/
Stan Store – https://www.stan.store/
Questions I asked Corey
- What are the most effective ways to use Instagram right now?
- Why should a business invest in Instagram?
- How often should someone post on Instagram to be successful?
- Tell me more about Reels. Are they the same as TikTok?
- How can businesses find the time to post a lot of content? How do you post so much?
- What are some things a business should avoid doing on social media?
- Could you talk about how you create reels for Instagram?
- Could you talk about how Instagram content be tracked within analytics?
- How can a business use Instagram to grow its business?
- What are things I can do to get my audience’s attention On Instagram?
- How does Instagram traffic help a business’s website traffic and conversions?
- What products or services do you offer businesses?
- How can users get in touch with you?
Check out more episodes of our SEO podcast.